LIFE 2014-2020: Environment Sub-Programme - Traditional Projects - LIFE Environment & Resource Efficiency
European Union (EU)Suggest an update
Grant amount: €500,000 - €5,000,000
Deadline: Feb 11, 2020 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Organizations
Funding uses: Research, Project / Program
Location of project: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom Show all
Location of residency: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom Show allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
LIFE Environment and Resource Efficiency
These guidelines concern uniquely LIFE Environment and Resource Efficiency. LIFE Environment and Resource Efficiency aims specifically at contributing to the implementation, updating and development of European Union environmental policy and legislation, including the integration of the environment into other policies, thereby contributing to sustainable development. Furthermore, actions financed must have a European added value and be complementary to those actions that can be financed under other European Union funds during the period 2014-20.
The priority area Environment and Resource Efficiency focuses on:
- developing, testing and demonstrating policy or management approaches, best practices and solutions to environmental challenges, and in support of resource efficienc-yrelated policy and legislation, including the Roadmap to a Resource Efficient Europe.
- improving the knowledge base for the development, implementation, assessment, monitoring and evaluation of Union environmental policy and legislation, and for the assessment and monitoring of the factors, pressures and responses that impact on the environment within and outside the Union.
Annex III of the LIFE Regulation describes the thematic priorities for each of the following five sectors:
- Thematic priorities for Water, including the marine environment
- Thematic priorities for Waste
- Thematic priorities for Resource Efficiency, including soil and forests, and green and circular economy
- Thematic priorities for Environment and Health, including chemicals and noise
- Thematic priorities for Air quality and emissions, including urban environment
We've imported the main document for this grant to give you an overview. You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the LIFE 2014-2020: Environment Sub-Programme - Traditional Projects - LIFE Environment & Resource Efficiency by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.