Life Sciences Research Foundation: Fellowships
Life Sciences Research Foundation
Grant amount: US $180,000
Anticipated deadline: Oct 1, 2018 5:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Postdoctoral Researcher
Funding uses: Fellowship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Degree requirements: Applicants must be within 5 years of receiving their PhDView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Fellowship is open to U.S. and non-U.S. citizens.
- U.S. citizens are eligible to work in any geographic location while holding an LSRF fellowship.
- Non-U.S. citizens must work in a U.S. laboratory to be eligible for an LSRF fellowship.
- $50,000/year is for the fellow's stipend/salary and the remaining $10,000/year is a research allowance for the fellow.
- The research allowance is to be used for laboratory research supplies, scientific meeting registration and travel expenses (including the LSRF Annual Meeting), small equipment (including computer workstations, a laptop, printer) and up to $2,000/year may be applied toward the fellow's out-of-pocket health care costs.
- No indirect or overhead costs may be charged to the fellowship.
- Individuals who have held a PhD or MD degree for more than 5 years at the time of application are not eligible for an LSRF fellowship.
- Individuals who are remaining in their thesis labs to do postdoctoral research are not eligible for an LSRF fellowship.
- Individuals intending to remain in their thesis labs to complete their proposed LSRF postdoctoral research project are not eligible for an LSRF fellowship. You must complete your LSRF research project in a different lab. Working as a postdoc in your thesis lab for a brief period before moving to your new postdoc lab is acceptable.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Life Sciences Research Foundation: Fellowships by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.