Lilah Hilliard Fisher Foundation Grant
Lilah Hilliard Fisher FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $2,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond County, Counties in Pennsylvania: Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Beaver County, Butler County, Fayette County, Greene County, Indiana County, Lawrence County, Washington County, Westmoreland County Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
Lilah Hilliard Fisher Foundation
The Lilah Hilliard Fisher Foundation was established in 1994. Primarily focused on New York City, the Foundation’s aim is to contribute to the betterment of society through the advancement of education, health, human welfare, and the arts.
We support exciting endeavors in:
- Social and environmental justice
- Women and children’s health
- LGBT community
- Arts which promote equality, increased quality of life, and meaningful community engagement
The Foundation’s grant programs primarily focus on projects within the following areas:
- Environment / Conservation
- Human / Social Services
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant organizations must be classified as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code and as public charities under Section 509(a) of that code.
- The geographic focus of the Foundation’s grantmaking program is New York City.
- The Board reserves the right to approve grants in other locations at its discretion.
- While the Foundation entertains requests from a wide variety of organizations, most grants are initiated at the direction of the program staff and Board of Trustees of the Foundation.
- The Foundations do not encourage requests for:
- Support for conferences or trainings
- Endowment contributions
- Debt reduction
- Organizations based outside the United States
- Support for organizations that are not a 501(c)(3) or government agency, and therefore require a fiscal sponsorship, unless the sponsorship is a temporary situation and/or the sponsorship arrangement meets rigorous criteria for oversight and support
- Support for individuals
- Event sponsorships
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Lilah Hilliard Fisher Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.