Lilly Endowment: Religion Grants
Lilly Endowment Inc.Suggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Endowment generally does not support the following:
- Loans or cash grants to private individuals.
- We do not assist individuals with personal or business-related finances.
- Requests to discharge preexisting debts of individuals or organizations.
- Healthcare projects
- Mass media projects
- The Endowment does not typically fund mass media projects and limits consideration to projects that fall squarely within our specific program areas.
- Endowments or endowed chairs
- The Endowment targets its grants for specific purposes.
- Except in unusual cases involving longstanding grantees or special initiatives, we do not contribute to endowments or endowed chairs.
- Except for special initiatives, the Endowment regularly declines grants to public libraries outside Marion County, Ind.
- Outside Indianapolis
- Requests usually are declined for building campaigns, elementary/secondary education, arts and culture, human service projects, general operating funds and neighborhood projects (except as part of invitational grant programs).
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Lilly Endowment: Religion Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.