Lily Auchincloss Foundation General Grants - Human Services & Education
Lily Auchincloss Foundation, IncSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $25,000
Anticipated deadline: Dec 15, 2019 2:00pm PST
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond County
Location of residency: Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation funds only 501(c)3 organizations located within the five boroughs of New York City.
- Organizations may apply once a year.
- The foundation cannot accept applications from organizations with a fiscal sponsor or whose tax-exempt status is pending. Organizations applying for a grant must have received an IRS determination letter.
- The foundation does not support research projects, mental health programs, medical services (including hospitals and nursing homes), substance abuse programs, universities, and private or charter schools.
- The foundation does not award grants to individuals or programs for NYC residents outside of the five boroughs.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Lily Auchincloss Foundation General Grants - Human Services & Education by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.