Lily Auchincloss Foundation General Grants - Human Services & Education
Lily Auchincloss Foundation, Inc
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $25,000
Anticipated deadline: Dec 15, 2018 2:00pm PST
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond County
Location of residency: Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation funds only 501(c)3 organizations located within the five boroughs of New York City.
- Organizations may apply once a year.
- The foundation cannot accept applications from organizations with a fiscal sponsor or whose tax-exempt status is pending. Organizations applying for a grant must have received an IRS determination letter.
- The foundation does not support research projects, mental health programs, medical services (including hospitals and nursing homes), substance abuse programs, universities, and private or charter schools.
- The foundation does not award grants to individuals or programs for NYC residents outside of the five boroughs.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Lily Auchincloss Foundation General Grants - Human Services & Education by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.