Lily Auchincloss Foundation General Grants - Human Services
Lily Auchincloss Foundation, IncSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $25,000
Deadline: Dec 15, 2019 2:00pm PST
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond County
Location of residency: Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Lily Auchincloss Foundation, Inc. is a private grantmaking foundation dedicated to the enhancement of the quality of life in New York City.
Winter Cycle - Human Services Grants
The human services cycle is open to organizations whose mission and programs serve New York City residents for prevention, change, and education for the improvement of their quality of life.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation funds only 501(c)3 organizations located within the five boroughs of New York City.
- Organizations applying for a grant must have received an IRS determination letter.
- The foundation does not award grants to individuals or programs for New York City residents outside of the five boroughs.
- The foundation cannot accept applications from organizations with a fiscal sponsor or whose tax-exempt status is pending.
- The foundation does not support research projects, mental health programs, medical services (including hospitals and nursing homes), substance abuse programs, universities, or schools (public, private or charter schools)
- For educational organizations, apply under one of the other categories based on program content.
- Organizations may apply only once a year, and only one category per organization.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Lily Auchincloss Foundation General Grants - Human Services by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.