Lintilhac Foundation Grant
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $30,000
Next anticipated deadline: Jun 1, 2018
Later anticipated deadlines: Sep 1, 2018, Dec 1, 2018, Mar 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Vermont
Location of residency: VermontView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Lintilhac Foundation’s central purpose is to support organizations that are making sustainable, positive change for Vermont’s environment and its people and providing Vermonters the information and resources they need to control their environmental destinies and strong traditions of democratic engagement.
Core Giving Areas:
- Water Quality, with a special focus on advocacy and university level science research.
- Energy, including nuclear-free awareness, and advocacy for the promotion of renewable energy.
- Conservation, especially backcountry recreational access to lands and integrative land use planning.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Within our Core Giving, we consider requests for:
- Organizations serving the state of Vermont
- Project support, general operating,
- One-year funding
- We do not accept proposals for
- Unsolicited capital projects that fall outside of our Core Giving Areas (such as building construction, renovation, equipment acquisition, or endowment fund) at this time.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Lintilhac Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.