Lockheed Martin Grants
Lockheed Martin CorporationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Australia; Canada; Georgia; Germany; India; Israel; Italy; Japan; Korea, Republic of; New Zealand; Poland; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; Taiwan, Republic Of China; Turkey; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; Virgin Islands, British; Alabama; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; District of Columbia; Florida; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maryland; Massachusetts; Minnesota; Mississippi; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York; Ohio; Pennsylvania; South Carolina; Texas; Washington Show all
Location of residency: Australia; Canada; Germany; India; Israel; Italy; Japan; Korea, Republic of; New Zealand; Poland; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; Taiwan, Republic Of China; Turkey; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; United States Show allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Lockheed Martin is committed to a program of philanthropy that supports the Corporation’s strategic business goals, primarily in the focus areas of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education and military and veteran causes.
Lockheed Martin’s philanthropic activities are administered by the communications representatives at the Corporation's operating units around the country and at corporate headquarters.
In general, philanthropic contributions to national initiatives and organizations are made from corporate headquarters and contributions to local programs are made by Lockheed Martin sites close to the program.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be considered for grant funding, organizations must meet all of the following criteria:
- Have a non-profit tax exempt classification under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code, or equivalent international non-profit classification, or be a public elementary/secondary school, or be a qualifying US-based institute of higher education.
- Align with one or more of Lockheed Martin’s strategic focus areas:
- science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education and military and veteran causes, or
- provide support to address the needs of the communities where our employees live and work.
- Agree to act in accordance with Lockheed Martin’s contribution acknowledgement requirements:
- organization/grantee will comply with all applicable requirements of the Patriot Act and the Voluntary Anti-Terrorist Guidelines and will not use any portion of the grant funds for the support, direct or indirect, of acts of violence or terrorism or for any organization engaged in or supporting such acts.
- Be located or operate in a community in which Lockheed Martin has employees or business interests.
- Demonstrate fiscal and administrative responsibility and have an active, diverse board, effective leadership, continuity and efficiency of administration.
- Be limited to one grant per year, except in unusual circumstances.
- Support specific programs, not capital (“bricks and mortar”) campaigns such as monuments, memorials or museums.
- Capital campaigns are approved on an exception basis only by Lockheed Martin’s corporate headquarters.
- Lockheed Martin will not make contributions in support of, but not limited to the following types of requests:
- Organizations that do not align with Lockheed Martin’s values, commitment to diversity or approach to Equal Opportunity. This includes organizations that discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation or other criteria of protected classes, as defined by the U.S. Equal Opportunity Commission.
- Private K-12 schools, unless the contribution is in acknowledgement of employee volunteer service provided to the school;
- Home-based child care/educational services;
- Professional associations, labor organizations, fraternal organizations or social clubs; social events sponsored by social clubs;
- Athletic groups, clubs and teams, unless the contribution is in acknowledgement of employee volunteer service provided to the school;
- Religious organizations for religious purposes; or
- Advertising in souvenir booklets, yearbooks or journals unrelated to Lockheed Martin’s business interests
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Lockheed Martin Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.