LSB Foundation Grant
Lincoln Savings Bank (LSB) FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: May 10, 2021
Later deadlines: Aug 9, 2021, Nov 8, 2021, Feb 8, 2022
Grant amount: Up to US $30,000
Fields of work: Health & Medicine Human & Social Services Youth Services Education Community Development & Revitalization Art & Culture
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense
Location of project: Counties in Iowa: Black Hawk County, Butler County, Chickasaw County, Dallas County, Floyd County, Greene County, Grundy County, Polk County, Poweshiek County, Tama County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in Iowa: Black Hawk County, Butler County, Chickasaw County, Dallas County, Floyd County, Greene County, Grundy County, Polk County, Poweshiek County, Tama County Show allView website Save
About this funder:
The LSB Foundation was established in 2005 for the purpose of supporting LSB’s charitable giving tradition in the communities we serve. LSB’s philanthropic philosophy has been an integral part of the company culture since our founding more than 100 years ago. The LSB Foundation demonstrates LSB’s commitment to our core value of Building Strong Communities.
In 2008, the LSB Foundation established disaster funds for victims of the May 25th tornado and spring floods that affected thousands of Iowans. Funds were collected and distributed to the communities and individuals affected. All administrative fees associated with the management and distribution of the collected funds were waived by the LSB Foundation. The Foundation was grateful to have been a part of this effort and was moved by the generosity of the individuals and businesses that made contributions.
How to Benefit From LSB Foundation Grants
Are you a 501(c)(3) operating in one of the communities served by Lincoln Savings Bank or LSB Financial interested in applying for a Grant from the LSB Foundation?
- Health & Human Services
- Youth & Education
- Arts & Culture
- Community Development
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must meet the following criteria in order to apply for a grant:
- Be classified as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization or government entity.
- Be current with all state and federal reporting requirements.
- In addition to the eligibility requirements, the following restrictions also apply:
- Inherently religious activities such as religious worship, instruction, or proselytization or activities that promote specific religious doctrine are not eligible.
- Requests for partisan political or lobbying activities are not eligible.
- Operation requests from other foundations are not eligible.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”