LSB Foundation Grant
Lincoln Savings Bank (LSB) FoundationSuggest an update
Next predicted deadline: Feb 10, 2021
Later predicted deadlines: May 11, 2021, Aug 10, 2021, Nov 9, 2021
Grant amount: Up to US $30,000
Fields of work: Art & Culture Community Development & Revitalization Education Youth Services Human & Social Services Health & Medicine
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense
Location of project: Counties in Iowa: Black Hawk County, Butler County, Chickasaw County, Dallas County, Floyd County, Greene County, Grundy County, Polk County, Poweshiek County, Tama County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in Iowa: Black Hawk County, Butler County, Chickasaw County, Dallas County, Floyd County, Greene County, Grundy County, Polk County, Poweshiek County, Tama County Show allView website Save
About this funder:
LSB Foundation will provide support to organizations assisting in the response and recovery efforts of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. The intent is to be responsive to nonprofits that are providing basic need services and organizations working with individuals and families who have been disproportionately impacted by the consequences of the coronavirus pandemic.
The initial funding priorities will be as outlined:
- Organizations providing basic need services to communities already vulnerable before the pandemic, or who are disproportionately affected by the pandemic and the impact of the resulting public health measures on finances and service availability.
- Organizations providing any services to such vulnerable or disproportionately affected populations as described above.
Non-profit organizations help our communities thrive, and Lincoln Savings Bank takes part in charitable giving to 501C (3) organization through the LSB Foundation.
Building Strong Communities
The LSB Foundation was established in 2005 for the purpose of supporting LSB’s charitable giving tradition in the communities we serve. LSB’s philanthropic philosophy has been an integral part of the company culture since our founding more than 100 years ago. The LSB Foundation demonstrates LSB’s commitment to our core value of Building Strong Communities.
In 2008, the LSB Foundation established disaster funds for victims of the May 25th tornado and spring floods that affected thousands of Iowans. Funds were collected and distributed to the communities and individuals affected. All administrative fees associated with the management and distribution of the collected funds were waived by the LSB Foundation. The Foundation was grateful to have been a part of this effort and was moved by the generosity of the individuals and businesses that made contributions.
- Health & Human Services
- Youth & Education
- Arts & Culture
- Community Development
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must meet the following criteria in order to apply for a grant:
- Be classified as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization or government entity.
- Be current with all state and federal reporting requirements.
- In addition to the eligibility requirements, the following restrictions also apply:
- Inherently religious activities such as religious worship, instruction, or proselytization or activities that promote specific religious doctrine are not eligible.
- Requests for partisan political or lobbying activities are not eligible.
- Operation requests from other foundations are not eligible.