Lucy Downing Nisbet Charitable Fund
Lucy Downing Nisbet Charitable FundSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $20,000
Anticipated deadline: Jan 15, 2021
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Lamoille County, Vermont Other eligible locations: Vermont
Location of residency: Preferred: Lamoille County, Vermont Other eligible locations: VermontView website Save
The Lucy Downing Nisbet Charitable Fund was established in 2002 to support and promote educational, health & human services, and arts programming for underserved populations. The Foundation specifically serves organizations located in and serving the people of Vermont.
- Arts, Culture, & Humanities;
- Human Services
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation specifically serves organizations located in and serving the people of Vermont.
- Applicants must have an office in VT.
- Special consideration is given to organizations in the area of healthcare/nursing, domestic violence awareness, heart disease, or endangered species, and organizations located in and serving the people of Morrisville, VT.
- The trustees do not make grants for deficit financing, annual giving, endowments or capital projects.
- The Foundation typically do not provide support for start-up nonprofits or programs that are not yet established.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Lucy Downing Nisbet Charitable Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.