M. Jack and Dorothy Stephens Fund
Triangle Community Foundation
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $10,000
Anticipated deadline: Apr 6, 2019 8:59pm PDT
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Wake County, North Carolina
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The M. Jack and Dorothy Stephens Fund was established through an estate gift to Triangle Community Foundation to address the needs of disadvantaged people in the communities of southern Wake County. The fund has granted more than $220,000 to 17 organizations since its inception.
Grantees will be selected based on:
- Community Need – Does the organization address a significant or critical need facing disadvantaged community members in southern Wake County? Is the organization in a key strategic position to meet that need?
- Organization Strength and Feasibility – Is the applicant financially stable? Does the proposal include a cost-effective budget and is adequate staffing and funding in place to address the needs?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation invites 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, religious congregations, and governmental agencies to apply.
- Organizations must:
- Be based in or predominately serving the communities in southern Wake County (defined loosely as Garner, Fuquay-Varina, Holly Springs, and Apex)
- Address the needs of disadvantaged people (as defined by the applicant)
- Meet the Foundation’s non-discrimination policy
- Funds can be used for operating, programmatic, or capital needs.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the M. Jack and Dorothy Stephens Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.