Mabel Y. Hughes Charitable Trust Grant
Mabel Y. Hughes Charitable TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $25,000
Next deadline: Jul 1, 2020
Later deadlines: Nov 1, 2020, Mar 1, 2021
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Colorado
Location of residency: ColoradoView website Save
About this funder:
The Mabel Y. Hughes Charitable Trust supports charitable, educational, religious, and hospital institutions in the state of Colorado.
The Mabel Y. Hughes Charitable Trust was established under the Last Will and Testament of Mabel Y. Hughes, a resident of Denver, Colorado. Ms. Hughes died on April 9, 1969. Her legacy of giving continues through grants to charitable organizations in the state of Colorado.
- Arts, culture and humanities
- Environment, animals
- Human services
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Grants are restricted to charitable organizations that operate in the state of Colorado.
- Organizations are eligible to apply once per calendar year.
- Preference may be given to requests from Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center in Denver, Colorado.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Mabel Y. Hughes Charitable Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.