Maddie Talks Grant
Maddie's FundSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $4,000
Applicant type: Government Entity College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Maddie Talks Grant
We know that implementing creative ideas and practices can ultimately lead to lifesaving - getting all the animals adopted! We want to hear about your innovative ideas and practices for getting it done!
Maddie Talks are meant to provide inspiration to animal welfare in the form of short, motivational "Ted-like Talk" videos that will equip our industry with information and knowledge to further lifesaving.
How it Works
Maddie’s Fund® has set aside funding for up to 25 videos. We will be awarding grants for up to $4,000 per video; $3,000 for the short video and another $1,000 if you are selected to participate in a forum discussion on your Maddie Talk video.
Once your idea and detailed outline is accepted, you will have 30 days to produce and submit your video.
You will be informed within 3 weeks of video submission whether you will be asked to participate in a Q&A forum, and a mutually agreeable date will be arranged. Payment for Q&A forum is $1,000 and will be awarded after Q&A forum is completed.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must:
- Be a U.S. based 501c3 or government animal welfare organization focused on dogs and/or cats.
- Only organizations that are 501c3 non-profit organizations, municipal government agencies or universities can apply for a grant through Maddie's Fund.
- Organizations that are 501c3 non-profit must be in good standing with the IRS.
- If you have applied for your tax-exempt status with the IRS, and have not yet received your approval, you are welcome to apply once you receive approval.
- Publicly share your annual animal statistics on your website.
- Publicly share on your website your lifesaving percentage and the formula for how it was calculated.
- Be an active participant in Shelter Animals Count (if applicable).
- Be an active participant in the Million Cat Challenge (if applicable).
- If you have received funding from Maddie's Fund in the past, be current on all grant reporting requirements.
- Preference will be given to shelters and rescue organizations that have been operating for at least five years and have a proven lifesaving track record with their data published on their website.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Maddie Talks Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.