MAEF Educational Program Grant
Michigan Aviation Education Foundation (MAEF)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Feb 27, 2021
Applicant type: Organizations
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Michigan
Location of residency: MichiganView website Save
About this funder:
About the MAEF
Success begins with a dream. For many, the rising costs of education can make their dreams appear out of reach. The Michigan Aviation Education Foundation (MAEF) grant and scholarship programs help to bring those dreams within reach. By lifting up those dreams, today’s generation and the generations of the future can continue to benefit from the advancements of aviation and aerospace.
The Michigan Aviation Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit public charity established to promote and advance aviation and aerospace education within the state of Michigan through its grants and scholarships.
The MAEF relies on the generous support of donors to accomplish its mission.
MAEF Educational Program Grant
Michigan based organizations that provide free aviation and/or aerospace educational opportunities may apply for this grant.
The Michigan Aviation Education Foundation (MAEF) Grant Program was established for the purpose of providing financial assistance for the advancement of education and training in aviation or aeronautics within the State of Michigan. Grants may be awarded to organizations for projects or program goals that meet the MAEF mission and program guidelines. This shall include:
- Programs or projects that provide technical training in an aviation, aeronautics or aerospace related field
- Programs or projects that provide academic educational credit in an aviation, aeronautics or aerospace related field
- Aviation, aeronautics or aerospace historical education programs or projects
- Research projects directly associated with the advancement of aviation or aerospace
- Other programs or projects that directly promote and advance aviation, aeronautics or aerospace education
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant organizations must be incorporated or registered and based in the State of Michigan.
- Proof of organizational incorporation/registration must be provided with the application in order to be considered and current status will be verified.
- Applicants must submit a one-page written summary paper with their application describing the program or project, its educational goals, and specifically identify how the grant money will be used to accomplish or advance those goals.
- Applicants must be able to complete the education or training program, related project, or specified portion of the program/project for which MAEF grant funds are being sought within one year of the time the MAEF grant is awarded.
- Verification of completion is required by reporting in writing to the MAEF President or other current trustee.
- Applicants must ensure that education and training programs or projects for which grant funds are sought are cost-free, open and available to Michigan residents without bias to age, race, nationality, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Applicants must ensure compliance with any and all legal requirements pertinent to the research, training or education program or project for which grant funds are sought.
- Such may include acquiring or requiring licenses, certifications, and complying with security and safety standards.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the MAEF Educational Program Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.