Magnify Grant Program
Wichita Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Deadline: Aug 30, 2020 10:00am PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Sedgwick County, KansasView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The value of the nonprofit sector has immeasurable impact in Wichita. Professional development is often overlooked in this sector. Magnify invites fundraising professionals to enhance their skills and create important connections with fellow Wichitans.
Magnify increases the potential for career advancement and development for nonprofits and the individuals who serve these organizations. The program supports professional seminars and training opportunities not covered by normal operating expenses for Wichita area nonprofits.
What We Fund
Individuals working for a Wichita area nonprofit organization to attend identified trainings at The Fund Raising School in Indianapolis. Current courses being funded are:
- Fundraising for Small Nonprofits *Designed for organizations with one (or less) full-time fundraiser*
- Principles & Techniques in Fundraising
- Developing Annual Sustainability
- One staff member per organization can apply
- Selected grantees can attend only one of the three trainings currently offered
- Grantees may only attend the dates/trainings specified by WCF
- Reasonable expenses for tuition, travel, lodging and meals will be covered
All grants are awarded at the discretion of the Grants Committee, subject to the approval of the Board of Directors of the Wichita Community Foundation. Selected recipients will provide a written report immediately after training, as well as agree to attend a debrief meeting with WCF staff and others in the training cohort. Additional details will be shared with grantees once they are selected.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All applicants for a Magnify grant from the Wichita Community Foundation must be employed by an organization that has the following:
- Good standing with the Kansas Secretary of State's office
- A 501(c)(3) designation
- Classified with contributions deductible under Section 170(c)(2)
- Previous Magnify grantees may not apply.
- Organizations who have previously received Magnify funding are not eligible.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Magnify Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.