Investigator-Initiated Research Grants
Mallinckrodt PharmaceuticalsSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Research Scientist Doctor Faculty
Funding uses: Biomedical
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals is committed to improving the lives of our patients by increasing the medical and scientific understanding of our marketed and investigational products and related therapeutic areas. We can advance the knowledge base on diseases, disease management, and therapeutic outcomes is through support of independent and collaborative research
Mallinckrodt is committed to transparency in its interactions with healthcare professionals and health care organizations/institutions consistent with applicable laws and/or codes relating to the pharmaceutical industry.
Investigator-Initiated Research (IIR)
The mission of our Investigator Initiated Research (IIR) and External Collaborative Research (ECR) programs are to provide support towards research focusing on disease areas that help advance the medical and scientific understanding of our marketed and investigational products.
- Study design and protocol development
- Institutional and regulatory approvals and reporting requirements
- Study conduct in accordance with ICH GCP Guidelines and all applicable local and regulatory requirements
- Dissemination of study results in peer-reviewed publications
IIR Therapeutic Areas (below are Secondary Areas of Focus)
- H.P. Acthar® Gel_Rheumatology
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Lupus Nephritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- H.P. Acthar® Gel_Pulmonology
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Extrapulmonary sarcoidosis
- Biomarker studies
- Mechanism of Action Studies
- H.P. Acthar® Gel_Ophthalmology
- Other non-infectious severe, acute and chronic inflammatory processes involving the eye and its adnexa
- H.P. Acthar® Gel_Nephrology
- IgA Nephropathy
- Lupus nephritis
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Membranous nephropathy
- Mechanism of Action
- H.P. Acthar® Gel_Neurology
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
- Acute Optic Neuritis
- Infantile spasms
- Neiman-Pick Type C
- Basic understanding of disease pathophysiology and/or mechanism of cyclodextrin action in lysosomal ‘shuttling’ of lipids
- Diagnostic biomarkers or markers of disease severity or progression
- Patient journey/natural history, disease burden assessments and related outcomes (e.g. analysis of existing databases)
- INOmax® (Nitric-Oxide)
- Early diagnosis and incidence of Pulmonary Hypertension in neonatal population, treatment and response
- Define clinical effect of inhaled Nitric Oxide in premature population
- Generation of information for the evaluation of post-operative management of patients with Pulmonary Hypertension
- Evaluate Pediatric Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome and opportunities in new treatment guidelines
- Assess use on nitric oxide in transplant focusing on Hemodynamics, Primary Graft Dysfunction, and the extended donor pool
- Gauge potential benefit of nitric oxide for neuro protection in circulatory arrest, stroke, TBI, ECMO and eCPR
- Early Use for CTCL
- Prophylaxis GVHD
- Durability of response
- SOT (prophylaxis and treatment of rejection)
- Use of alternative anticoagulants
- Administration Schedule
- Combination Therapy
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- This global program is open to all physicians, researchers and institutions who are interested in conducting their own research.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Investigator-Initiated Research Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.