Marbrook Foundation: Grant for Arts
Marbrook FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $20,000
Next anticipated deadline: Jul 15, 2020 (Letter of inquiry)
Later anticipated deadlines: Aug 31, 2020 10:00pm PDT (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Minnesota: Anoka County, Carver County, Dakota County, Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Scott County, Washington County Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The mission of Marbrook Foundation is to promote the values of the Brooks family by making grants and focusing involvement in designated charitable areas and causes that reflect those values.
Marbrook Foundation will accept applications from arts programs and projects serving the Twin Cities metro area that provide culturally specific arts programming and/or intercultural arts programming. In 2018, grants will likely range between $5,000-$20,000.
Focus Areas - The Foundation’s priorities in the area of Arts are:
- Projects and programs that foster cultural awareness and understanding;
- Projects and programs that encourage cross-cultural collaboration, community integration, and inclusion;
- Projects and programs that support work by professional artists.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation will accept Letters of Intent (LOI) from arts programs serving the Twin Cities metro area that provide culturally specific arts programming and intercultural arts programming.
- Project or program must include content that is culturally-specific (work representing a specific culture) and/or intercultural (collaborative work between individuals or groups representing different cultures) .
- A professional arts production, exhibit or showing for the general public in the Twin Cities metro area must be included.
- Wide-audience reach is prioritized .
- End result of project or program aimed at positive social impact and message for the greater community at large .
- Work Samples (exemplifying quality of work).
- We will not fund:
- Projects or programs providing arts access and/or education for youth as the primary activity;
- Start-up organizations;
- Grants directly to individuals.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Marbrook Foundation: Grant for Arts by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.