Marcia and Otto Koehler Foundation Grant
Marcia and Otto Koehler FoundationSuggest an update
Deadline: Feb 1, 2021
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $20,000
Fields of work: Children’s Mental Health Youth Services Child Welfare Services Health & Medicine Health Facilities & Clinics Tutoring & Mentoring Children’s Health & Pediatrics Fine Art Recreation Children With Disabilities Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Research, Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Bexar County, Texas Other eligible locations: Texas
Location of residency: Preferred: Bexar County, Texas Other eligible locations: TexasView website Save
About this funder:
The Marcia and Otto Koehler Foundation supports charitable
organizations with a focus that includes, but not limited to, the
support of medical research and medical care facilities; programs that
encourage the fine arts in the City of San Antonio, including the
display, production or performance of artistic works; and the promotion
of the physical, mental and moral well-being of boys and girls in the
San Antonio area by providing education, recreation, guidance and
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be classified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as a 501(c)(3) public charity.
- Eligibility to re-apply for a grant award, from the Koehler Foundation requires the organization to skip 1 grant cycle (1 year) before submitting a subsequent application.
- For example, if your organization submitted a grant application for the February 2017 deadline and received a grant award in June, your organization would not be eligible to re-apply until February of 2019.
- Preference is given to organizations operating within (or providing
service to) residents of San Antonio.
- The foundations do not consider grant requests from individuals and do
not support organizations attempting to influence policy through direct
lobbying or any political campaigns.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”