Margaret E. Burnham Charitable Trust Grants
The Margaret E. Burnham Charitable TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $15,000
Anticipated deadline: Oct 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Maine
Location of residency: MaineView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Margaret E. Burnham Charitable Trust was established to benefit nonprofit organizations (1) located or operating in the State of Maine and (2) serving within the State of Maine.
The Trust, in responding to the needs of the Maine communities it serves, is dedicated to funding five (5) significant program areas of interest within the following general annual distribution and allocation percentages:
- Community/Social Services 30%
- Medical 20%
- Educational 20%
- Arts/Culture 20%
- Environment 10%
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Trust annually awards charitable grants only to organizations which are tax-exempt under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Nonprofit organizations must be"
- located or operating in the State of Maine, and
- serving within the State of Maine.
- Trust does not award charitable grants to private foundations under Section 509 of the Code, nor to governmental entities.
- The Trust generally does not fund multi-year requests.
- We do not fund awards to individuals or to religious organizations.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Margaret E. Burnham Charitable Trust Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.