Margaret McCartney & R. Parks Williams Foundation Grant
Margaret McCartney & R. Parks Williams FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $25,000
Deadline: Jul 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity Hospital / Clinic Elementary / Secondary School College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Florida
Location of residency: FloridaView website Save
About this funder:
About the Foundation
- Vocational rehabilitation for the blind and other handicapped persons.
- Educational purposes, provided, however, that such distributions shall not be made for capital improvements of educational facilities but rather shall be used by the educational institutions to establish scholarships for needy students.
- Supplementing the needs for health and comfort of sick and elderly people being cared for by governmental or qualified private charitable organizations, such as county nursing homes.
- Care and education of needy children through qualified children’s homes.
- Prevention of cruelty to children.
- Surgical and other treatment of cancer and/or heart disease to indigent or needy people in the Lake County community.
Types of Support
- Project Support
- General Operating
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Trustees shall consider all qualified applications received from organizations that are exempt from taxation under the Internal revenue Code Sections 501 (c) (3) and 509.
- The Williams Foundation generally restricts its funding policy to Florida organizations.
- No grants are made for capital improvements.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Margaret McCartney & R. Parks Williams Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.