Dr. E. G. Silas Small Grant Programme
Marine Biological Association of India
Grant amount: ₹20,000
Anticipated deadline: Aug 30, 2019
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: IndiaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Small Grant is awarded by the Marine Biological Association of India to encourage and reward brilliant young graduate students to pursue small and significant research activity, related to marine ecosystem/fisheries.
Encourage students to develop skill in preparing research projects, managing the project budget and also preparing reports.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The grant will be awarded to post graduate students of Marine Biology, Fisheries, Aquaculture or related life sciences.
- Only Students who have completed the first/second semester / or are in the third semester can apply.
- Students are eligible for the grant only once.
- The number of entries from an organization/College/Institute is restricted to three in one year. (In case there are more applicants from an Institute screening should be done at the Institute itself and only three should be forwarded to MBAI)
- The grant can be used for a laboratory work or field study (including behavioural studies or visual recording of unusual /rare natural changes/relationships.)
- The grant amount can be used for local travels in connection with the project and contingencies.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Dr. E. G. Silas Small Grant Programme by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.