Marine Geology and Geophysics
National Science Foundation (NSF)
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Organizations
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Marine Geology and Geophysics program supports research on all aspects of geology and geophysics of the ocean basins and margins, as well as the Great Lakes.
- Structure and evolution of the oceanic lithosphere
- Active rifts and transforms
- Convergent and passive margins
- Paleoceanography and related paleoclimate; sea level change
- Stratigraphy and sediment architecture
- Origin, diagenesis, transport, and accumulation of sediments
- Petrology; fluids within the crust and sediments
- Geohazards including earthquake potential, faulting, mass wasting, tsunamis, hydrate stability
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Marine Geology and Geophysics by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.