Human Services Grant
Marisla FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $20,000 - US $700,000
Next deadline: Apr 15, 2019 8:59pm PDT
Later deadlines: Jul 15, 2019 8:59pm PDT, Oct 15, 2019 8:59pm PDT, Jan 15, 2020 8:59pm PST
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research
Location of project: Counties in California: Los Angeles County, Orange County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Marisla was established in 1986 as a private, non-operating charitable institution.
Human Services Program
The objective of the Human Services Program is to assist women, primarily regarding their physical, mental and financial health. Grants are made to programs that support activities that deal with the issues of homelessness, substance abuse, domestic violence and vocational training. Geographic focus is on Los Angeles and Orange counties in California.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation is able to support only those organizations that have received tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or that are governmental entities.
- The project must be carried out in Los Angeles County, CA or Orange County, CA.
- To receive funding, programs should support women and activities that deal with the issues of:
- Substance abuse
- Domestic violence
- Vocational training.
- Grants are not made to individuals or for activities that support candidates for political office.
- The Foundation strongly discourages the submission of multiple applications from one organization. This includes chapters or field offices.
- The Foundation also will not review more than one application per year (any twelve-month period) from any organization, including chapters and field offices.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Human Services Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.