Marjorie Moore Charitable Foundation Grant
Marjorie Moore Charitable FoundationSuggest an update
Deadline: Dec 1, 2020 8:59pm PST
Grant amount: Up to US $30,000
Fields of work: Health & Medicine Art & Culture Education Environment Human & Social Services Humanities & Social Science
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Hartford County, Connecticut
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
The Marjorie Moore Charitable Foundation was established in 1957 to support and promote quality educational, cultural, human services, environmental, and health care programming for underserved populations. The Moore Charitable Foundation specifically serves the people of Kensington and Berlin, Connecticut.
Grants from the Moore Foundation made in support of operations or programming are 1 year in duration. Multi-year grants for long-term capital projects will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Arts, Culture, & Humanities;
- Human Services
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be classified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as a 501(c)(3) public charity.
- For collaborative of nonprofits applicants:
- One member of the collaboration must take fiscal responsibility for receiving, monitoring and expending the grant. This organization should submit the completed proposal. Within the proposal, the collaborating organizations should explain the approach and shared responsibilities. All organizations should participate in the final reporting as well.
- Applicant organizations must serve the people of Kensington or Berlin, Connecticut.
- Preference is given to organizations that provide human services or health care programming.
- The foundations do not consider grant requests from individuals and do
not support organizations attempting to influence policy through direct
lobbying or any political campaigns.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”