Marjorie Moore Charitable Foundation Grant
Marjorie Moore Charitable Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $30,000
Anticipated deadline: Dec 1, 2018
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Hartford County, Connecticut
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Marjorie Moore Charitable Foundation was established in 1957 to support and promote quality educational, cultural, human services, environmental, and health care programming for underserved populations. The Moore Charitable Foundation specifically serves the people of Kensington and Berlin, Connecticut.
Grants from the Moore Foundation made in support of operations or programming are 1 year in duration. Multi-year grants for long-term capital projects will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Arts, Culture, & Humanities;
- Human Services
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be classified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as a 501(c)(3) public charity.
- For collaborative of nonprofits applicants:
- One member of the collaboration must take fiscal responsibility for receiving, monitoring and expending the grant. This organization should submit the completed proposal. Within the proposal, the collaborating organizations should explain the approach and shared responsibilities. All organizations should participate in the final reporting as well.
- Applicant organizations must serve the people of Kensington or Berlin, Connecticut.
- Preference is given to organizations that provide human services or health care programming.
- The foundations do not consider grant requests from individuals and do
not support organizations attempting to influence policy through direct
lobbying or any political campaigns.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Marjorie Moore Charitable Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.