Marks Family Foundation Grants
Marks Family FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $15,000
Deadline: Apr 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Vermont, Counties in New York: Allegany County, Cattaraugus County, Chautauqua County, Chemung County, Erie County, Genesee County, Livingston County, Monroe County, Niagara County, Ontario County, Orleans County, Schuyler County, Seneca County, Steuben County, Wayne County, Wyoming County, Yates County Show all
Location of residency: New York, VermontView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Marks Family Foundation supports organizations that provide programs in education, arts, environmental sustainability, or health for youth and under-represented populations.
New York business leader Randolph Marks founded the Marks Family Foundation in Buffalo in 1991 as a way to give back to the community that supported him and his family throughout his business career.
Although the Foundation gives preference to requests from western New York and Vermont, where members of the Marks family reside, the organization does occasionally make grant awards for causes that individual members are passionate about, regardless of location.
Our mission is to support organizations that provide access, opportunity, and education to under-represented, minority, and low-income populations. We provide funding for organizations that offer programs in education, arts, or health for youth and under-represented populations. Our primary focus is local to western New York, with secondary consideration given to Vermont.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be considered for funding:
- Applicant must have non-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- Applicant must be a group or organization(s) that has come together for a specific project and is submitting an application through a fiscal sponsor that is a tax-exempt organization under IRS Code 501(c)(3) and agrees to accept funds on the group’s behalf.
- Grant requests must satisfy the objectives of the Marks Family Foundation mission.
- Our primary focus is local to western New York, with secondary consideration given to Vermont.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Marks Family Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.