Marks Family Foundation Grants
Marks Family Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $15,000
Anticipated deadline: Apr 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: New York, Vermont
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in New York: Allegany County, Cattaraugus County, Chautauqua County, Chemung County, Erie County, Genesee County, Livingston County, Monroe County, Niagara County, Ontario County, Orleans County, Schuyler County, Seneca County, Steuben County, Wayne County, Wyoming County, Yates County Other eligible locations: New York, VermontView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Our mission is to support organizations that provide access, opportunity, and education to under-represented, minority, and low-income populations. We provide funding for organizations that offer programs in education, arts, or health for youth and under-represented populations.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be considered for funding:
- Applicant must have non-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- Applicant must be a group or organization(s) that has come together for a specific project and is submitting an application through a fiscal sponsor that is a tax-exempt organization under IRS Code 501(c)(3) and agrees to accept funds on the group’s behalf.
- Grant requests must satisfy the objectives of the Marks Family Foundation mission.
- Our primary focus is local to western New York, with secondary consideration given to Vermont.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Marks Family Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.