Mary Hillman Jennings Foundation Grant
Mary Hillman Jennings Foundation
Grant amount: US $2,500 - US $20,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Pennsylvania: Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Beaver County, Butler County, Fayette County, Greene County, Indiana County, Lawrence County, Washington County, Westmoreland County Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Mary Hillman Jennings Foundation is dedicated to improving the quality of life in Pittsburgh and southwestern Pennsylvania. The Foundation’s grant program primarily focuses on projects within the following areas:
- Cultural Advancement/Arts
- Education(focus on at-risk youth)
- Human /Social Services (focus on individuals with disabilities)
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant organizations must be classified as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code and as public charities under Section 509(a) of that code.
- The geographic focus of the Foundation’s grantmaking program is Pittsburgh and the southwestern Pennsylvania region.
- The Board reserves the right to approve grants in other locations at its discretion.
- The Mary Hillman Jennings Foundation does not consider requests for support of:
- specifically identified individuals;
- organizations located outside of the United States;
- travel expenses for groups;
- meetings such as
conferences, institutes, and seminars.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Mary Hillman Jennings Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.