Maryland Horse Board Grants Program
Maryland Horse Industry BoardSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $3,000
Anticipated deadline: Oct 15, 2020
Applicant type: For-Profit Business Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Maryland
Location of residency: MarylandView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The purpose of the Maryland Horse Board Grants Program is to develop the Maryland Horse Industry by supporting research, education and promotional activities.
Toward that end, the MHIB each year accepts grant applications for research, educational and promotional projects that support horses or the equestrian community, or develop new opportunities for the Maryland horse industry.
Funding for these grants and for MHIB is provided by the Maryland Feed Fund, which collects $6 on every ton of horse feed sold in Maryland.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible Applicants (but not limited to)
- Not-for-profit and non-profit organizations in Maryland;
- Local and State government & university programs in Maryland;
- Clubs & associations, businesses, licensed farms, stables, and horse rescues, schools & educational institutions in Maryland.
- Projects of most interest to the Board include those that develop new opportunities for the Maryland horse industry.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Maryland Horse Board Grants Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.