MDSG Program Development Fund
Maryland Sea GrantSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Applicant type: Organizations
Funding uses: Conference, Education / Outreach, Research, Project / Program
Location of project: Maryland
Location of residency: MarylandView website Save
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be successful in receiving Program Development funding, all proposal requests must be consistent with the current Maryland Sea Grant Strategic Plan and demonstrate a clear link between coastal and marine science and conservation and restoration efforts in Maryland.
- Demonstrating an outreach component or illuminating how the proposal is relevant to audiences beyond academia is an important consideration.
- These funds also may be used to support workshops and educational opportunities that connect marine and coastal science to diverse audiences.
- Maryland Sea Grant does not require matching funds be contributed.
- Maryland Sea Grant's policy that Program Development awards may not be charged any indirect costs.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the MDSG Program Development Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.