Maryland Wine and Grape Promotion Fund Grants
Maryland Department of AgricultureSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $150,000
Next anticipated deadline: Jun 14, 2019
Later anticipated deadlines: Dec 17, 2019
Applicant type: Indigenous Group For-Profit Business College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Maryland
Location of residency: MarylandView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Governor’s Advisory Commission on Maryland Wine and Grape Growing is conducting a grant competition to award an estimated $150,000 from the Maryland Wine and Grape Promotion Fund. The Fund (Agricultural Article, § 2- 1102) seeks to promote the production and consumption of Maryland wine and increase growth of commercial wine grapes in the state.
The Commission’s current priorities include but not limited to:
- Improve the quality of Maryland-grown fruit available to the State’s wineries through research that addresses a variety of threats to local vineyards;
- Strengthening the vineyard and winery workforce through workforce training programs in either Spanish or English
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nongovernmental organizations who are in good standing to do business in Maryland.
- Proposals must serve the commercial wine and grape growing industry on a state-wide basis.
- No specific match is required; however, priority will be given to projects that include matching funds and in-kind contributions from other public, private, and nonprofit sources.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Maryland Wine and Grape Promotion Fund Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.