Mason Foundation Grant
Mason Foundation for Animal Shelter Design
Grant amount: Up to US $4,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Mason Foundation for Animal Shelter Design can only award grants to 501(c)3 organizations.
- Only animal sheltering agencies (public or private) and rescue groups are considered for the grants.
- Grant money must be used for needs assessment, initial consultation and architectural assistance, capital campaign studies, etc., for shelters interested in building a new facility or remodeling an existing building that will improve the quality of care given to animals and improve adoptions.
- Grants are awarded prospectively not retrospectively, meaning if schematic drawings and/or the needs assessment are already complete, your organization will not be eligible to apply for the matching grant awards. If they are in process but not complete then your organization is still eligible.
- The Mason Foundation will disburse its portion of the matching grant directly to the end user (i.e. a needs assessment firm, architect, etc.)
- Shelters must match the Mason Foundation’s grant.
- If you don't receive a grant the first time you apply, you are eligible to be considered again for a future award.
- As long as your organization is eligible to receive an award your organization can be considered, but the organization must submit the application for the new evaluation cycle.
- While this may seem like an unnecessary burden, the Mason Foundation for Animal Shelter Design needs to receive a new application to ensure the Mason Foundation has the most up-to-date information from all applicants so they can be judged on a level playing field.
- The Mason Foundation grants cannot be used for normal operating expenses, supplement an organizations operating budget, or capital expenditures (e.g., new kennels or cattery equipment, new software, veterinary equipment, dog food, etc.)
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Mason Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.