MASTS: Small Grants Scheme
Marine Alliance for Science and Technology for ScotlandSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to £1,000
Next anticipated deadline: May 25, 2019 8:00am PDT
Later anticipated deadlines: Dec 20, 2019 8:00am PST
Applicant type: Research Scientist Postdoctoral Researcher Graduate Student Faculty
Funding uses: Conference, Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United Kingdom
University restriction: University of Paisley University of Dundee University of Edinburgh Heriot-Watt University University of Glasgow University of Strathclyde University of St. Andrews University of Stirling University of AberdeenView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Small Grants Scheme
Examples of areas for which funds (up to a maximum of £500) may be provided include: travel/conference expenses, specialist equipment purchase/hire, analyses, ad hoc assistance, access to data etc. The MASTS Small Grants Scheme will also consider requests to host workshops (up to a maximum of £1k). Recipients of funds will be required to provide a brief account of the way that the funds have been used, and this report must be delivered within one month of the completion of the funded activity. Where appropriate MASTS may request an article for a newsletter, talk at the ASM, webinar etc.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To apply, you must be a postgrad student or employee of the following institutions:
- Universities of Aberdeen, Stirling, St Andrews, Strathclyde, Glasgow, Heriot Watt, Edinburgh Napier, UHI, SAMS, Dundee, Edinburgh & West of Scotland.
- MASTS members also include Marine Scotland, Scottish Natural Heritage, British Geological Survey, Scottish Environment Protection Agency, Joint Nature Conservation Committe & St Abbs Marine Station.
- Preference will be given to applicants able to demonstrate additionality - having sourced some funds from elsewhere (non-MASTS).
- Anyone with outstanding reports for MASTS Grant Schemes is not eligible to apply.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the MASTS: Small Grants Scheme by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.