Maurice J. Masserini Trust Grant
Maurice J. Masserini TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $15,000
Deadline: Jun 30, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: San Diego County, California
Location of residency: CaliforniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Maurice Masserini was born in Pennsylvania in 1893 to Reno Anelo Masserini and Ricardo Masserini from Switzerland and Italy. He was orphaned at an early age. He joined the Army and served during World War I. He was discharged in 1919 as a lieutenant, with a disability. Mr. Masserini never pursued a career; rather, he became interested in investing in the stock market. He never married. His other interests were golfing, sculpture, and writing poetry. Mr. Masserini died in April 1984. He was a resident of San Diego, California.
To support a variety of charitable causes, primarily in the San Diego, California area.
- Arts, Culture and Humanities;
- Environment, Animals;
- Human services; and
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Grants shall be used for a variety of charitable causes, primarily for programs in the San Diego, California area.
- Typically requests for specific projects are preferred over requests for general operating support.
- Start-up organizations, capital campaigns, salaries, endowments and events are generally not supported.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Maurice J. Masserini Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.