MAXIMUS Foundation Grants
MAXIMUS FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,500 - US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United States
About this funder:
NOTE: At this time, the Foundation is not accepting unsolicited grant proposals
The MAXIMUS Foundation provides grants to nonprofit organizations and charities that share our commitment in helping disadvantaged populations and underserved communities.
The Foundation Board of Directors makes funding decisions through a competitive, biannual grantmaking process, with an emphasis on programs that promote personal growth and community development.
We support three primary focus areas in our grant making:
Youth and Children Development
Priority is given to programs that serve disadvantaged or low income youth. Program areas may include but are not limited to:
- Child Abuse Prevention and Supportive Services
- Child Hunger and Nutrition Services
- Enrichment and Education Programs
Support is given to programs that focus on community development and redevelopment through supportive services to low-income households and communities. Program areas may include but are not limited to:
- Homelessness Prevention and Supportive Services
- Veterans Supportive Services
- Jobs and Training Programs
Support is given to health care programs that promote access and services to low-income individuals and families, including but not limited to programs that support:
- Physical and Developmental Disabilities
- HIV/AIDS Prevention and Care
- Chronic Care
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation will consider proposals from any 501(c)(3) organization that is aligned with our mission and meets all requirements identified in the application, including the ability to provide a copy of their recently audited financials.
- Grants are awarded only to organizations that attest that they do not discriminate by race, ethnicity, creed, religious affiliation, gender or national origin.
- Organizations are only eligible to receive a grant once a year.
- Typically, grants are awarded for specific program or project support, and not for salaries or general operating expenses.
- There are no specific geographic limitations for applicants, though preference may be given to programs in the more than 250 communities where MAXIMUS works.
- Grants are not generally awarded to:
- Advertising, ticket events or dinner programs
- Political causes or candidates
- Endowments or capital campaigns
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the MAXIMUS Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.