Charitable Organization Grant
Mayer FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Approximately US $2,000
Fields of work: All fields of work
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond County
Location of residency: Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond CountyView website Save
About this funder:
- to make economic relief grants to needy individuals who are distressed or suffering as a result of poverty, low income or lack of financial resources, including as a result of natural or civil disasters, or from temporary impoverishment, loss of employment, death or incapacity of a family wage earner or damage to home and property; to provide health care to those who cannot afford health care or whose health insurance or financial resources are insufficient to cover medical needs;
- to make grants to other IRS 501(C)(3) organizations for educational, literary, cultural, humanitarian, scientific, health-care related and other charitable purposes; and
- to award scholarship benefits and student aid to high school, college or graduate school students to enable the recipients to complete an undergraduate or graduate education in the field of their choice at the college or graduate school of their choice.
Grant sizes vary but generally range around $2,000 per grant.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Mayer Foundation makes grants to individuals and private foundations.
- Geographic Focus: New York City.
- The Mayer Foundation makes grants to other IRS 501(C)(3) organizations for educational, literary, cultural, humanitarian, scientific, health-care related and other charitable purposes.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”