Mazda Foundation (USA) Grant
Mazda FoundationSuggest an update
Deadline: Jul 1, 2021
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Literacy Cross-Cultural Understanding & Exchanges Health & Medicine Environmental Conservation Education Human & Social Services Science Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: Preferred: Orange County, California, Duval County, Florida, Cook County, Illinois, Somerset County, New Jersey, Fort Bend County, Texas Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
Through the Mazda Foundation, Mazda and its employees are working together to proactively help our neighbors - and the communities where we live and work - to build a better, brighter future. With contributions exceeding $11 million since its founding in 1992, the Mazda Foundation is playing a meaningful role in helping thousands of Americans realize their aspirations and dreams. It's also important to note that programs the Mazda Foundation supports range from children's organizations and educational scholarships to food banks, environmental programs and crucial disaster relief efforts.
The Mazda Foundation awards grants to programs promoting:
- Education and literacy
- Environmental conservation
- Cross-cultural understanding
- Social welfare
- Scientific research
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status are eligible to apply.
- The Mazda Foundation does award grants to universities and scholarship funds.
- The Mazda Foundation primarily considers grant applications from organizations located in markets where Mazda has offices:
- Irvine, CA;
- Bridgewater, NJ;
- Chicago, IL;
- Sugarland, TX; and
- Jacksonville, FL.
- The Foundation does not support:
- Political organizations
- Religious organizations
- Fundraising dinners or events
- Capital building, endowment, or debt reduction drives
- Organizations without 501(c)(3) designations
- Requests in foreign countries