McCarthy Family Foundation Charity Fund Grant
McCarthy Family Foundation Charity FundSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $3,000 - US $12,000
Next deadline: Mar 31, 2019
Later deadlines: Sep 30, 2019
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit Indigenous Group
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Massachusetts: Essex County, Middlesex County, Suffolk County Other eligible locations: Massachusetts
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Mission: The McCarthy Family Foundation Charity Fund was established in 1956. The trustees have a preference for organizations and programs focusing in the areas of education, food, health and housing & shelter programs.
Requests for general operating and program support will be considered, as will requests for specific program-enabling capital improvements. Grants may be subject to matching obligations and payable over multiple years. On very rare occasions, the trustees will consider needs for emergency grants.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofits serving Massachusetts.
- Preference will be given to agencies operating North of Boston, east of Route 93 to the ocean and South of the New Hampshire border.
- Focus may be emphasized, but not limited to, the communities of Lynn, Salem, Beverly, Peabody, Gloucester, Ipswich, Newburyport, and Salisbury.
- The trustees have a preference for organizations and programs focusing in the areas of education, food, health and housing & shelter programs.
- We do not provide support for endowment campaigns
- We will not provide sponsorships of events such as galas or award ceremonies.
- We also will not sponsor or fund the costs of fundraising events such as sports tournaments.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the McCarthy Family Foundation Charity Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.