Corporate Giving - Charitable Contributions
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
It is the responsibility of the Charitable Donations Committee (CDC) to make recommendations for donating directly from the Company. The members of the Committee are appointed by the Company's Management Committee and are authorized to make donations in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines.
The Company’s objective is to improve the quality of life where we live, work and source. The focus of this corporate involvement is toward the following areas:
- Education –
- higher education, and
- elementary and secondary schools that have focused programs designed:
- to prepare students for the workplace,
- for students with special needs, and
- for our diverse communities.
- Health and Wellness
- Environment and Habitat
- Culture and the Arts
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- In order to receive consideration from this Committee, an organization must be
- organized and operated exclusively for charitable, scientific, literary, educational, or other humanitarian purposes,
- supported in whole or in part by charity, and
- have tax exempt Sec. 501(c)(3) or Sec. 501(c)(4) status from the IRS.
- An organization seeking charitable contributions from the Company must acknowledge that it does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, age, religion, disability, pregnancy, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
- Organizations given priority consideration by the CDC:
- Exist in communities where McCormick employees live and work
- Have McCormick representation on their respective Board of Directors or leadership team
- Have McCormick employees committing their time and serving as volunteers
- To ensure that the donations are used in accordance with corporate policies, McCormick does not donate to:
- Labor organizations
- Political organizations
- Elementary and secondary schools (except as detailed above)
- Daycare centers
- Travel funds
- Advertising or Promotional activities
- Organizations that do not comply with our non-discrimination policy
- Organizations that might in any way pose a conflict with the Company’s goals, products or employees.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Corporate Giving - Charitable Contributions by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.