MCF: Morton Area Disaster Relief Fund
Morton Community FoundationSuggest an update
Deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Grant amount: Up to US $1,000
Fields of work: Health Care Access & Delivery Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid Basic Human Needs Poverty Alleviation & Services Economic Services & Development
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Government Entity
Funding uses: Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Tazewell County, Illinois
Location of residency: United States
About this funder:
Morton Area Disaster Relief Fund
This grant is for 501(c)(3) organizations as well as governmental agencies serving the Morton area’s covid-19 related needs.
While the Fund is not able to provide grants to individuals, community-based organizations that have experience and history of providing people and families with services and support will be eligible.
Priority areas for funding include requests that show the agency is meeting basic human needs of residents in the Morton area, including but not limited to emergency food and basic supplies, interim housing and shelter, primary health care services, utility and financial assistance, supports for children and other vulnerable populations, and nonprofit safety and operations assistance.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants may be made to nonprofit organizations, schools, or units of government located in or significantly serving THE MORTON, IL AREA.
- Applicant demonstrates a need for funding due to the pandemic or the impact of following public health recommendations, for the purpose of either:
- Continuity of operations support due to increased expenses or decreased revenue.
- Providing new, increased, or changed support to affected people, organizations, businesses, or communities.
- Preference is given to requests from agencies that can demonstrate urgency, timeliness, and impact.
- Grants cannot be used for the following:
- To fund endowments, contingency funds, reserves, interest, or taxes.
- For sectarian or religious purposes or for organizations operated primarily for the benefit of their own membership.
- For the payment of political organizations or campaigns.
- To purchase benefit tickets, respond to telephone solicitations, or national fund raising efforts.