McMillen Family Foundation Grant
McMillen Family FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Counties in California: Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County
Location of residency: Counties in California: Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The McMillen Family Foundation serves Southern California by funding non-profit charities that serve people affected by drug and alcohol dependency. The McMillen Family Foundation continually seeks out new avenues for making a difference in the lives of substance abuse sufferers.
By supporting non-profit organizations that demonstrate sound fiscal management, efficient operation, and program integrity, the Foundation strives to enhance the quality of life of those in need.
The McMillen Family built a very successful wholesale plumbing supply business consisting of nine highly respected facilities located in California and Nevada. That success was the result of hard work, honesty, integrity and a respect for both customers and employees.
Those same values will guide the McMillen Family Foundation in providing support to nonprofit groups and agencies dedicated to improving the lives of those in need.
The mission of the McMillen Family Foundation is to provide assistance to eligible groups in Southern California which are dedicated to helping people of all ages who have been impacted, directly or indirectly, by alcohol and/or drugs and to provide community outreach and education to prevent alcohol and/or drug addiction before it starts.
We will give priority in funding to those nonprofits with a proven track record that share our values and produce tangible and measurable results consistent with our mission.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The McMillen Family Foundation will entertain grant requests from 501(c)(3) organizations that are not private foundations as defined in section 509(a) of the U.S. Internal Revenue code.
- Our foundation is dedicated to serving organizations which have been in operation for at least 1 year.
- Organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Must provide assistance to men, woman and/or adolescents directly or indirectly impacted by drugs or alcohol
- Must be qualified as a 501(c)(3) by the IRS
- Must be in operation for at least 1 year
- Must be located in at least one of the following Southern California counties: Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, or San Diego counties
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the McMillen Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.