MCSB Foundation Grants
Merrimack County Savings Bank Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Oct 1, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New Hampshire: Hillsborough County, Merrimack County
Location of residency: New HampshireView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The mission of the Merrimack County Savings Bank Foundation is to provide financial support to not-for-profit organizations that enrich and improve the quality of life of the residents living in the bank’s service areas. It was the donor bank’s intent to see that regardless of economic ups and downs, funding to these organizations be made available. While the bank’s service area at inception was Merrimack County, as the bank grows it will serve more communities, and, therefore, the Foundation’s geographic reach may continue to expand as the bank enters new markets.
Merrimack County Savings Bank was founded in 1867 to serve the people of Concord, New Hampshire and the surrounding counties. From that day to this, The Merrimack has remained a mutually-owned institution, directed not by a group of outside stockholders, but by the people who matter most - our customers, our employees and our community.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation’s geographic focus will be those communities that the bank services. The service area will be defined as the Bank’s Assessment Areas in New Hampshire:
- Allenstown, Andover, Boscawen, Bow. Bradford. Canterbury, Chichester, Concord, Danbury, Dunbarton, Epsom, Franklin, Henniker, Hill, Hollis, Hooksett, Hopkinton, Hudson, Loudon, Merrimack, Nashua, New London, Newbury, Northfield, Pembroke, Pittsfield, Salisbury, Sutton, Warner, Weare, Webster, Wilmot.
- Requests from statewide organizations may be considered, but the decision process will center around the use of a grant to fund programs to benefit the communities within the Foundation’s geographic focus.
- Grant requests are encouraged from not-for-profit, civic, arts, environmental, social service, health and affordable housing organizations that have 501(c)(3) status.
- In its deliberations, the Board will consider the severity of need, the level of funding available from other sources and the likelihood that the donation will bring about the desired outcomes.
- The Foundation does not fund requests from individuals, municipalities, private schools, political, labor, religious, fraternal, veterans organizations, nor organizations whose main function is lobbying.
- The Foundation will not consider multi-year pledge requests or requests for endowments.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the MCSB Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.