McWane Foundation Charitable Giving
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Alabama, California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin Expand all
Location of residency: Alabama, California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The McWane Foundation was established to support the communities where McWane, Inc. has a presence through its plants and employees. The foundation welcomes proposals that meet the guidelines and policies outlined below.
Our waterworks products contribute to the infrastructure of towns and cities throughout the world by providing clean, safe water. Other products that we produce, such as fire hydrants and fire extinguishers, are used to keep our communities safe. McWane, Inc. is also interested in supporting the communities in which we operate and live by strengthening the “other” essential components of the infrastructure that contribute so significantly to the quality of life: education, healthcare, the environment and the arts. The McWane Foundation was established to facilitate that support.
Areas of Interest
- Health and Safety
- Arts and Culture
- Environmental Stewardship
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The McWane Foundation supports programs, initiatives and organizations that will benefit the communities where McWane employees live and work.
- See a map of McWane locations here.
- Grants are awarded only to nonprofit organizations with tax exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service code.
- In addition, public entities such as schools and parks may be considered.
- Requests must fall under one of the areas of interest.
- The Foundation will not support:
- Individuals or groups acting on behalf of individuals
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin or gender
- Telephone or mass mail appeals
- Political organizations
- Groups such as athletic teams, fraternal orders, sectarian religious, veterans programs, labor associations, etc.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the McWane Foundation Charitable Giving by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.