Meacham Foundation Memorial Grant
American HumaneSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $4,000
Next deadline: Apr 30, 2020
Later deadlines: Oct 31, 2020
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
The Meacham Foundation Memorial Grant was established in 1969, in memory of Ms. Tressa Meacham, to provide financial assistance to agencies for shelter expansion or improvements.
The Meacham Foundation Memorial Grant can help with projects such as:
- Animal environment enrichment
- Equipment for veterinary care
- Equipment for spay/neuter
- Kennel or cattery renovation
- Capital campaigns
- Equipment that positively impacts the welfare of animals in the shelter
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant money must be used to increase and/or improve the quality of care given to animals.
- Grants may be awarded in any amount up to $4,000.
- Funding to any one agency is limited to $4,000 per fiscal year.
- Agencies receiving grants for construction or capital improvement must either: 1) own the property on which such improvements will be made; or 2) hold a longterm lease, with a minimum of five years remaining, on the property and/or facility.
- Individuals, businesses and corporations are not provided for in the guidelines of the fund.
- Meacham Grants may not be used for supplementing an agency’s operating budget, reducing deficits, purchasing vehicles, fund raising (e.g., gift shops, thrift stores), or for performing routine maintenance.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Meacham Foundation Memorial Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.