Melville H. Cohee Student Leader Conservation Scholarship
Soil and Water Conservation Society (SWCS)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $500
Anticipated deadline: Mar 16, 2019 9:59pm PDT
Applicant type: Graduate Student Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The scholarship was started to honor student members who succeed as leaders in their studies, volunteerism, and work. Nominations for this scholarship come from all over the world to compete against other student society members who have interest in conservation or other resource-related fields.
The scholarship provides financial assistance to members of SWCS who are in their junior or senior year of full-time undergraduate study or are pursuing graduate level studies with a natural resources conservation orientation at a properly accredited college or university.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- An applicant must meet all of the following qualifications:
- Be a member of SWCS for at least one year by the scholarship due date, as recognized by headquarters.
- In junior or senior year of full-time undergraduate study in upcoming fall semester OR pursuing graduate level studies in a natural resources field.
- Show a reasonable need for financial assistance.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Be a member of SWCS for at least one year by the scholarship due date, as recognized by headquarters.
- Members of the SWCS Awards Committee and their immediate families are not eligible.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Melville H. Cohee Student Leader Conservation Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.