Mental Health Fund Grant
Coastal Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,500 - US $6,000
Deadline: May 22, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: San Diego County, California
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The mission of the Foundation is to enhance the quality of life in the North Coastal San Diego County by directing philanthropic efforts toward community needs.
Serving Del Mar, Solana Beach, Encinitas, Carlsbad and Oceanside.
Mental Health Grants
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit organizations that provide mental health intervention services and counseling for youth may apply.
- Programs or services must serve the North Coastal communities of Carmel Valley, Del Mar, Solana Beach, Encinitas, Carlsbad or Oceanside.
- Grants are awarded for new or established programs that address mental health needs in the North
- Preference will be given to organizations with annual budgets less than $5 million.
- Funding will not be made to train adults to implement services or to publish materials.
- No larger requests will be considered.
- The Foundation does not make grants for fund raising events, endowment campaigns, travel, religious or political advocacy, or for programs and services outside of the Foundation's geographic area.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Mental Health Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.