MI Clean Diesel Grants
Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE)Suggest an update
Deadline: Jan 30, 2021 2:00pm PST
Grant amount: US $25,000 - US $450,000
Fields of work: Air Quality Energy Efficiency & Conservation
Applicant type: For-Profit Business, Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Michigan: Allegan County, Berrien County, Keweenaw County, Livingston County, Macomb County, Monroe County, Muskegon County, Oakland County, Schoolcraft County, St. Clair County, Washtenaw County, Wayne County Other eligible locations: Michigan
Location of residency: MichiganView website Save
Michigan Clean Diesel Grant Program
Competitive funding in the amount of $450,000 is available through the 2020 Michigan Clean Diesel Program (Program) for the implementation of clean diesel projects that involve replacement of diesel vehicles, engines, and/or equipment with:
- Newer, cleaner diesel vehicles, engines, or equipment.
- Zero tailpipe emission vehicles, engines, or equipment.
- Hybrid or alternative fuel vehicles, engines, or equipment
The 2020 Michigan Clean Diesel Program Request for Proposal (RFP) has the following objectives:
- To implement vehicle, engines, or equipment replacements that reduce diesel engine particulate matter (PM2.5), ozone, and oxides of nitrogen (NOx) emissions.
- To support the U.S. EPA and DERA National Program Priorities, EGLE Air Quality Program, and Program priorities.
We've imported the main document for this grant to give you an overview. You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”