Michael Lefor Grant
Connecticut Association of Wetland ScientistsSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 14, 2021
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Conference, Research, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: ConnecticutView website Save
About this funder:
CAWS has sponsored a grant program dedicated to the memory of Dr. Lefor since 2001. Dr. Lefor was committed to furthering the understanding of wetland science. Dr. Michael Lefor was a founding member of CAWS and Chairman of the Education/Science Committee.
CAWS is seeking to provide support for research conducted by a qualified undergraduate or graduate student from an accredited college or university in Connecticut. CAWS encourages applicants to seek other sources of funding to share project costs.
Research topics can include:
- Wetland or aquatic ecology
- Wetland or aquatic invasive species
- Stream or river ecology
- Fluvial geomorphology
- Watershed studies
- Wetland law or policy
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant should be a qualified undergraduate or graduate student from an accredited college or university in Connecticut.
- The student need not be a member of CAWS to apply.
- Funds provided by this grant may be used for:
- Purchase of materials and equipment
- Travel expenses
- Publication and printing expenses
- Funding of field assistants
- The grant is intended to aid, not provide sole support of research expenditures.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Michael Lefor Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.