Robert L. Johnson Memorial Research Grant
Midwest Aquatic Plant Management SocietySuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Deadline: Feb 15, 2019
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Midwest Aquatic Plant Management Society (MAPMS) is currently accepting applications for the Robert L. Johnson Memorial graduate student research grant. Each year MAPMS will consider applications for a graduate student grant of up to $10,000. Funds are collected through donations, sponsorships and various activities at the annual conference.
Winners will be announced at the annual conference each year, and all recipients are required to present their research findings at the annual conference the following year.
The purpose of the Midwest Aquatic Plant Management Society (MAPMS) is:
- To promote sound and appropriate technologies for the management of aquatic resources
- To provide opportunities for educational advancement
- To encourage relevant scientific research in the discipline
- To promote the exchange of information
- Toxpand and develop public interest in aquatic resources and their sustainable management
MAPMS vision is to be a relevant, respected, and responsive resource for the Aquatic Resource Management Community
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The research grants will be competitively awarded to qualified graduate students pursuing a degree in aquatic plant management or related field at any accredited university or college, or independent research which contributes to the mission of the Society.
- MAPMS will consider all applications pertaining to research dealing with aquatic plant management, including ecology or biology of aquatic plants, and chemical, mechanical, or biological control of aquatic weeds.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Robert L. Johnson Memorial Research Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.