Mignon Sherwood Delano FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Deadline: Sep 8, 2020 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Allegan County, Michigan
Location of residency: Allegan County, MichiganView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The mission of the Mignon Sherwood Delano Foundation is to make a limited number of meaningful annual contributions to assist in meeting demonstrated unmet financial requirements in furtherance of humanitarian, educational, cultural and environmental enrichment in the City of Allegan and Allegan County.
In furtherance of its mission the Foundation will consider, among other things:
- contributions to medical and rehabilitative needs of financially disadvantaged persons who are ill or injured;
- public educational programs and the education of promising and financially disadvantaged individuals;
- advancement of the arts; and
- beautification and preservation of natural beauty, in situations where funds are not otherwise available from established institutions, businesses or governmental agencies.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations with demonstrated unmet financial requirements working toward the furtherance of humanitarian, educational, cultural, and environmental enrichment in the City of Allegan and Allegan County are encouraged to apply.
- The Mignon Sherwood Delano Foundation prefers not to fund operating expenses, especially wages and/or benefits.
- The Board of Directors feels that such expenses should generally be funded by the applicant's own efforts rather than from charitable sources.
- We expect to make no exceptions to this policy for the 2017 grant cycle and going forward.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the MSDF Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.