Miranda Lux Foundation Grant
Miranda Lux FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $25,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity Elementary / Secondary School College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Counties in California: Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Marin County, Napa County, San Francisco County, San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, Solano County, Sonoma County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in California: Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Marin County, Napa County, San Francisco County, San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, Solano County, Sonoma County Show allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- The Miranda Lux Foundation supports promising proposals for pre-school through junior college programs in the fields of pre-vocational and vocational education.
- The Foundation also supports innovative academic enrichment, techonology training and performing and visual arts programs to help participants develop core job skills.
- The Foundation limits its grantmaking to nonprofit organizations in the San Francisco Bay Area that serve young people ages 18 and under.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit charitable organizations that are exempt from federal taxes under section 501(c) (3) of the IRS Revenue Code can apply for grant.
- The Foundation does not:
- Accept funding requests from individuals, nor does it award loans, scholarships or grants to specific individuals
- Assume any obligation to provide continuing support to grantee programs.
- Make grants for annual drives, fundraising events, operating deficits or endowments.
- Support sectarian religious activities or sectarian religious facilities.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Miranda Lux Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.