Mission Support Grant
Alliance Healthcare FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $25,000 - US $100,000
Deadline: Mar 15, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity College / University
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in California: Imperial County, San Diego County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Based on the belief that trusting those closest to our constituents and providing core operating support for great organizations will best advance our mission.
Mission Support funding ranges from $25,000 to $100,000 per recipient, totaling $1 million annually. Organizations can use the funds we provide as they see fit, allowing them to apply the funds in a way that best meets the most pressing needs of the people they serve.
- To have a positive social or environmental impact while contributing to the foundation’s long-term financial stability and growth; or
- To achieve specific program objectives while they may earn a below-market financial return.
Alliance Healthcare Foundation may make Mission Investments to further some aspect of our mission to advance health and wellness for the most vulnerable— the poor, uninsured and underinsured, children and the homeless in San Diego & Imperial Counties.
This program is in addition to our annual funding opportunities when the circumstances of the request suggest an alternative form of financing, when the borrower has the potential for generating income to repay a loan, and as a last resort when an organization has been unable to secure financing from traditional sources.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- AHF makes grants to nonprofit organizations and public agencies that advance the health and wellness of the vulnerable populations in San Diego & Imperial Counties.
- Though the project must benefit the vulnerable populations, the poor and working poor, homeless and children in San Diego and/or Imperial County, ee do not require that the headquarters of the organization be physically in either county.
- To apply for a grant, applicant organizations or their fiscal sponsor must have valid tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and be classified as a public charity — not as a “private foundation” under section 509(a).
- Organizations with fiscal sponsors are eligible.
- Read FAQ for further guidelines.
- AHF does not provide scholarship or fellowship support for individuals, nor does it make grants that benefit any one individual.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Mission Support Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.