MO Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP)
USDA: Natural Resources Conservation Service of Missouri
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Nov 17, 2018
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Working Professional For-Profit Business College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Missouri
Location of residency: MissouriView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- Reductions of nonpoint source pollution, such as nutrients, sediment, pesticides, or excess salinity in impaired watersheds consistent with total maximum daily loads (TMDL) where available; the reduction of surface and groundwater contamination; and the reduction of contamination from agricultural sources, such as animal feeding operations,
- Conservation of ground and surface water resources,
- Reduction of emissions, such as particulate matter, nitrogen oxides, volatile organic compounds, and ozone precursors and depleters that contribute to air quality impairment violations of National Ambient Air Quality Standards,
- Reduction in soil erosion and sedimentation from unacceptable levels on agricultural land,
- Promotion of at-risk species habitat conservation including development and improvement of wildlife habitat,
- Energy conservation to help save fuel, improve efficiency of water use, maintain production, and protect soil and water resources by more efficiently using fertilizers and pesticides and
- Biological carbon storage and sequestration.
- Increase water quality through reducing sediment and nutrients entering Missouri waters through landscape best management practices and improved animal feeding operations,
- Improve health and productivity of Missouri soils,
- Promote sustainable and healthy grazing management on Missouri farms and ranches,
- Add habitat and diversity for Missouri’s diverse population of wildlife, and
- Provide management improvements and activities on Missouri’s privately-held forestlands.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Agricultural producers and owners of non-industrial private forestland and Tribes are eligible to apply for EQIP.
- Eligible land includes cropland, rangeland, pastureland, non-industrial private forestland and other farm or ranch lands.
- Applicants must:
- Control or own eligible land,
- Comply with adjusted gross income limitation (AGI) provisions,
- Be in compliance with the highly erodible land and wetland conservation requirements, and
- Develop an NRCS EQIP plan of operations.
- Additional restrictions and program requirements may apply.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the MO Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.